History – Tuchschmid

*Building with the material of the modern architecture is our passion.

*Heinz Huber / Head of Assembly

History

1993   Founding of Tuchschmid Constructa AG
1949   Conversion into a limited company of Tuchschmid AG
1921   Tuchschmid Brothers
1912   Heirs of J. Tuchschmid’s
1862   Workshop relocated to Frauenfeld
1849   Workshop of J. Tuchschmid founded in Thundorf